Friday, December 11, 2015

Odd & Even issue !

I am ready to leave my car for all days and want to travel by Delhi Metro from residence in Rohini Sector 13 to Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi. I am unable to get metro despite I can get metro from two lines Badli to Gurgaon and Rithala- Kashmiri Gate and then for Gurgaon, total 6 metro stations, 3 each on both lines touches my residence but in the absence of any Feeder or DTC bus to these 6 stations. These stations are Rohini east / west / pitampura on rithala-dilshad garden line and Badli, Rohini sec 18 and Haiderpur on Badli Gurgaon line. Haiderpur metro station is highly risky, first we have to cross the outer ring road and then walk on roadside against huge flow of traffic, even there is no U turn on outer ring road to come by own vehicle from residence to haiderpur.

yash pal

No comments:

Post a Comment