Wednesday, August 12, 2015

VULGAR Advertisements on TV News and other Channels


Dear Friends / Residents,

You might have noted that earlier VULGAR Advertisements on Condoms and other products used to run after 11-00 PM when children hv gone for sleep.

I observe presently a highly VULGAR Advertisement of 'MAN Force' condoms starts running on TV News Channels and might be on all news and other entertainment channels right from 7-00 AM onwards. I think most of us will feel guilty when children and servants etc are also watching these TV channels.

Seems either our cautious has died down or we are short of time and energy to spare time to raise objections for such programs.

Many of you might hv lodged the complaints. Please update me on your details. I also tried for searching for a website and Forwarding a link below where details are given how to lodge your complaint.

Requesting my active Social Activist friends to pleaseeeeeee initiate the action and  copy of action taken be forwarded to me for my also lodging the complaint besides forwarding into my huge mailing  group for necessary action.

Warm Regards

S L Watwani

LINK : 

No comments:

Post a Comment