Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Invitation to attend our madhuvan RWA annual general body meet

Very humbly I request presidents and secretaries of Rwas, social groups to kindly oblige me by attending our madhuvan RWA annual general body meeting at 11am on 8th jan 2012 at my place A78 madhuvan. You shall be as special invitee and help us to frame agenda for next year. Kindly advise through mail or sms or mobile phone regarding your programme to attend so that I am able to make arrangement for your August presence.
kkghei

Dear Ghei Saab,
Thanks for your invitation to various RWAs through the blog. But in my opinion it's the meeting of your Madhuban RWA & so yours personal. Still if you want, we can join you. With best regards. 
B S Vohra
RWABhagidari Blog
East Delhi RWAs Joint Front


Thank u very much Ghai Sahib,  I will be attending your Annual Generl body meeting on 08.01.2012 at 11 AM at the place mentioned by you.  Thanks and regards,  : Ashok Bhatnagar, General Secretary, Jan Shakti Vikas Samiti (RWA), Kailash Nagqr, Delhi - 110 031

No comments:

Post a Comment