Thursday, September 8, 2011

MY Oath



  1. Being a citizen of India, I will not give and take any bribe in my life.
  2. Being a citizen of India, I will not encorach Government Land and stop other to do the same even for religious places.
  3. Being a citizen of India, I will follow rule of law of the country.
  4. Being a citizen of India, I will not do any illegal commercial activity and stop other to do it.
  5. Being a citizen of India, I will use RTI and other act in order to activate the government and eradication of corruption.
  6. Being a government official, I will follow rule of law and enforce it for the welfare of people and for future generation.
  7. Being a Politician, I will serve the people and country those give me respect, money and status. 
  8. Being a citizen of India, I will participate in entire process of election and use my vote for the welfare of our country and people
  9. Being a citizen of India, I will save environment and save our rivers.
  10. Being a citizen of India, I will fight against the law breakers without consideration of status and position.                                                                     
  11.  
                                                                                 With Regards
                                                                    Maj.Mehar Sood  (Veteran)

No comments:

Post a Comment