Monday, July 4, 2011

RWA Pressure me for unjustified dues

I am owner of DDA Flat, C block Janakpuri.  I purchased this flat in month of October 2009 and since then i am regularly paying my monthly RWA charges and supporting them in every activity. Last owner of this flat did not paid the  monthly RWA charges for about 15 months and RWA is now pressuring me to pay the due for that period in which i was not a owner of the flat (Flat was closed for 15 months by last owner{they are property financiers}) and threatening me by sending a letter that i should pay the amount within one month otherwise prepare for  legal litigation. Is this correct ? if i am paying my dues regularly from the date i purchased this flat. Every RWA is doing betterment for their residents but it is correct to paid the dues for the period when i was not a owner the said  flat. The amount is  just Rs. 1600 but it is not a matter of money it is matter of  misuse of their power and after paying this i will obviously  not participate in any activity of RWA. RWA is our organisation and consist and work with the help of residents and if it works like tarter then whom should we complain. Hope you will understand the matter and will do the needful. thanking you in anticipation. 

Ashwani Kumar
Janakpuri

No comments:

Post a Comment