Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dr. Monga - Plz look into the matter

On 21.3.10, there was an eye camp arranged by Sarthak Siksha Samiti and R.W.A Geeta Colony Block 181A with the help of Sharp Sight Centre. We required community center to arrange properly., so I collected recommendation letter from area councellor Dr. V.K Monga on 19.3.10. I talked to Deputy Direactor of C.S.D, MR. Naresh Pratap Singh. He asked me to collect councellor’s letter. I responded positively. He told me to reach in civil lines office. I sent my son, he showed him the recommendation letter and permission letter as well. The moment he read the request letter, particularly name – Mrs Meera Sabharwal, he told my son to wait for an hour outside and gave excuse that he is very busy at that moment. After one hour he tried to meet him but he denied. After one and a half hours he went inside directly and requested him to give the permission as the area councellor had already recommended. He told him to go upstairs and meet the director.. when he reached there, the director told him to meet the assistant director as nothing is in her hands. He then reached Assistant director’s room and requested him to sign the request letter so that the free eye camp could be managed properly. But the Assistant Director started giving him lame excuses and finally told him that he could not do anything as nothing is in his hands and said that the actual signing is in hands of Mr Mahesh Pratap Singh. He is the concerned person, who can give the permission.

Now the question arises:-

1) if nothing is in their (Dy. Director, Asst. Director) hands, then who has the actual signatory power?
2) Why are they sitting there?
3) Why MR. Naresh Pratap Singh asked me to collect first area councellor’s recommendation letter?
4) Why he told me to reach civil line office with the recommendation letter?
5) After reading my name, they told my son to wait outside for an hour?
6) Why he sent him to meet another person?
7) Why he wasted his two and a half hours? Didn’t he think that time is precious for every one?
8) What is the use of MCD’s community centres if it could not be provided to the local residents for their community activities although it was free on 21.3.10, Sunday.

All this shows that Mr Mahesh Pratap Singh took revenge from me for the case which I won.

Mrs. Meera Sabharwal
RWA - Geeta Colony

No comments:

Post a Comment