Thursday, February 4, 2010

News contributors - in the service to the RWA community


















Er. K.C.GARG s/o of late Shri MANGELAL GARG JI Freedom Fighter Who Recieved the Honor of ( Tamra Patra Awarded). I am civil Engineer at present & also Executive Officer in a company.I am attached with RWA since 1988 & at present Chairman of the RWA enclisted in Bhagidari who is working for upliftment since last 22years. At present Iam residing at laxmi Nagar. I am also sending you my photo that you had asked for.

with regards

1 comment:

  1. Er.Garg, i am very very happy that my brother engineer is here to understand our civic problems.
    In 1965 i was the first to start writing Er. for engineers and started using it in official correspondence from 1973 on ward as i was working as executive engineer with Chief Engineer (DESU..DELHI).
    Later on we were instrumental in creating Northern India Power Engineers Federation and subsequently AIPEF.
    Kindly accept my friendship and request you to go through earlier threads as lot needs to be done collectively.

    ReplyDelete